PeopleSoft Developer (direct hire, W2)
Overview: Kelly Services® is seeking a mid-level PeopleSoft Developer to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire role for a well-respected organization in Jacksonville, FL. All candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States and not require visa sponsorship or transfer, now or in the future. Please note, resumes from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
Primary responsibility will be to provide production support for PeopleSoft internal customers. Support will involve maintenance, troubleshooting and development of application modules and interfaces. Position requires strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with business functional users to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications.
Use of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes and customizations to our client’s PeopleSoft application, provide production support, and develop reports for end users. The employee will directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft Developer (Financial OR HR modules)
- Relevant work experience in PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, E-procurement, Project Costing, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Account Receivables Applications OR PeopleSoft HR, Recruitment, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Applications
- Experience with Implementing multiple EDI’s thru Integration Broker as well as use advanced Peoplesoft technologies like CI, App Messaging and advanced Workflow
- Solid Experience in Performance Tuning and Integration.
- Application Engine, SQR, Component Interface, Application designer and Peoplecode experience is a must.
- "Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert" Certification is preferred.
Please note that this is a direct hire role and resumes from third parties will not be accepted. This role does not offer visa sponsorship or transfer, all candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States and not require visa sponsorship or transfer, now or in the future. Please note, resumes from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.