Remedy is looking for a Payroll Administrator/Office Assistant at an Engineer Consulting firm in South Jacksonville!
Pay: $18 - 2 years of payroll processing required to apply
Shift: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (In-office)
- Reviews employee timesheets, ensures accuracy, completeness, and supervisory approval, including regular hours, overtime hours, and PTO are entered and calculated correctly
- Processes payroll biweekly and supplemental payrolls as required by incorporating all data from employee timesheets, all deductions, including benefits, 401k, child support, fringe benefits, Federal, State and local mandatory deduction
- Collaborates with Human Resources to maintain employee database and process information accurately and timely; assigns and classifies employees appropriately; ensures the accuracy of employee pay rates, PTO accrual time, and employee reporting.
- Other duties include but are not limited to assisting employees and management, make travel arrangements, maintain and purchase office supplies and answer phones.
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration! Email Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or Call 904.399.4171 to schedule your interview today at the South Branch