Are you passionate about accounting? Do you function best in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If you answered yes to all these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a global leader in their industry, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to assist with financial statements, analytical reporting, intercompany transactions, balance sheet reconciliations, and external audits.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
As Senior Accountant you will be a general ledger expert! In addition to strong technical skills, you will also have an analytical mindset, a high level of accuracy, and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing & posting payroll GL entries, including preparing & posting the GL entries to the general ledger(s) and reconciling any pertinent payroll balance sheet workpapers
- Reconciling all group balance sheet accounts
- Managing intercompany receivables/payables
- Maintaining the group intercompany recharge process
- Preparing general ledger entries to multiple ledgers, registers, journals and logs.
- Preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements
- Assisting with reviewing and assessing quarterly and annual federal and state tax provisions
- Assisting in the preparation of all external auditor activities
- Variance analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or similar accounting qualification preferred
- 5 years' experience in accounting or related field
- Comprehensive experience in payroll & benefits accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships both domestic and internationally
Click to apply or call 904-638-3103 to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.