Are you an experienced Patient Care Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Patient Care Tech:
- Provide patient care to the assignment patient under the direct supervision of licensed nurse
- Responsible for documenting accurate information related to patient treatment
- Assist licensed nurse with pre and post dialysis patient assessments and their documentation
Requirements for Patient Care Tech:
- High school degree or G.E.D
- Successfully complete a training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis.
- Successfully complete CPR Certification
- Previous patient care experience in a hospital setting or related facility
Hours for Patient Care Tech:
- 3 days a week, 12 hour shifts
Advantages of this Patient Care Tech Opportunity:
- Competitive rate negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.