As a Partnership Director for our Enterprise Sales team, you will maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel, OEM and marketplace partners. Assigned to partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Partnership Director is responsible for initiating and maintaining partner recruitment objectives. The Partnership Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners and reports to the Head of Global Sales.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a channel sales role within the Network Security market. This is a unique role that has elements of channel, OEM and marketplace engagements. You will use your communication skills to develop new business relationships, maintain existing and collaborate with the Enterprise Sales team to ensure desired growth metrics are achieved.
You are a good fit if:
- You are able to demonstrate substantial previous success in a Partnership Director role. You have defined Partnership strategy and roadmap, establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts. You coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
What you'll do:
Your role will be to develop and foster new partnerships by contacting and developing relationships with potential channel, OEM and marketplace partners:
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- This role also involves proactively assessing, clarifying and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Account Executives and sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Manages OEM and Marketplace relationships in coordination with Account Executives and sales resources.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
What you'll bring to Team Cymru:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Partnership Director (Channel, OEM, Marketplace)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching partnership models
- 4+ years of experience in a job in the cyber intelligence market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in the technology field (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel as required to perform duties
The right individual will share our passion and mission to save and improve human lives by making the Internet safer. Team Cymru is THE LEADER in Internet intelligence providing unparalleled global coverage and insight to better monitor, analyze and predict online activity affecting your business and mission.