QPWB a multi-office national law firm has an immediate opening for a full-time Paralegal for our Jacksonville Office Financial Services Division.
The individual in this role primarily supports a team of attorneys with litigation handling commercial lending and real estate transactions.
- 2+ years paralegal or commercial loan processing exprience in a law firm or bank.
- ability to draft commercial loan documents and properly document commercial real estate transactions and prepare closing statements.
- ability to read and interpret bank loan commitment letters and / or credit authorizations.
- experience in preparing corporate / company authority documents including resolutions, consents and certificates.
- ability to read and interpret corporate / company / trust governing agreements (operating, shareholders and trust agreements).
- ability to work independently and communicate with clients.
- excellent attention to detail over quality of work product.
This position is considered to be mostly sedentary and will require the employee to sit for extended periods of time. It will also require the employee to occasionally stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. They may engage in bending, stretching, reaching and other motions in the course of a working day. They will be engaged in using office equipment and computers. They may engage in lifting of supplies and materials up to 20 pounds from time to time. While performing duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
This job is located primarily in an indoor office environment with varying noise levels. There may be varying degrees of temperature. The employee may be interrupted from time to time.
Our firm offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time hourly employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short-term disability insurance, generous 401(k) plan match, paid vacation, and more. Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. They are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed for this job. Compensation commensurate with experience.
QPWB is an Equal Opportunity