*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Paralegal supports attorneys in high volume litigation and transactional legal matters.
- Minimum of 2 years college course work or equivalent technical training required
- Bachelor's degree and Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Minimum of three years paralegal experience required
- Prior work experience in a corporate legal and/or corporate law firm environment required
- Previous experience with litigation, corporate contracts, non-profit entities, and document retention policies preferred
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Word and Lexis-Nexis/ Westlaw required
- Prepare and review discovery responses and documents for litigation and subpoena responses;
- Assist in the preparation, review, and negotiation of contractual arrangements, including: sponsor agreements, vendor agreements, ticketing and hotel agreements, leases, independent contractor, consulting, and other business arrangements of the PGA TOUR, as directed
- Assist attorney in monitoring and managing all litigation and pre-suit disputes, including complex commercial matters, class actions, civil rights lawsuits, wage and hour claims, personal injury, employee benefits claims, and significant internal investigations as directed
- Provide daily legal support to various business divisions of the PGA TOUR, including the Tournament Players Clubs, Talent & Culture, PGA TOUR Entertainment and PGA TOUR Champions
- Assist with completion of immigration applications of players, caddies, and employees
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.