Special Counsel is now recruiting for a Paralegal to join a fantastic law firm in Jacksonville, Florida! Do you have at least three (3) years’ experience handling corporate matters, L& E or other transactional work? Then the position may just be for you! This is a direct hire position offering excellent benefits.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of three (3) years as a Paralegal handling Corporate or Labor & Employment matters
• Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
• Proficiency using virtual data rooms to upload and organize documents, as well as proficiency using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification a plus
• Experience billing your time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb attention to detail as well as organizational and multi-tasking skills
To be considered for this Paralegal job, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records