Ref ID: 01020-0011624882
Compensation: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly
A company if Jacksonville is seeking a transactional Real Estate Paralegal.
The real estate paralegal will assist our attorneys with business formations, commercial real estate transactions, and leasing activity, including the following:
• Assisting with all commercial real estate transactions, including, but not limited to, working with attorneys, other paralegals, construction, property management and leasing departments.
• Assisting in the preparation of loan and acquisition documents, previous experience handling real estate closings transactions from start to finish a plus. Additional duties include title and survey review; forming corporate entities; gathering and reviewing due diligence.
• Assisting in all aspects of the Company’s leasing transactions and other transactions as needed. Draft, edit, interpret, and review agreements for a wide range of real estate transactions, including leases, license agreements and related amendments, and other related leasing legal documents.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Candidates should possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skills. All applicants should have an aptitude for detail; the ability to work efficiently, and to work under pressure with or without direct supervision. Each candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time and be familiar with computerized databases and on-line services.
• 1 year transaction Real Estate Paralegal experience
• Title review, survey and escrow experience
• Competent in Microsoft Office programs
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Paralegal Certificate
MUST BE UNEMPLOYED TO APPLY, send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]