OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Jacksonville, FL
Dynamic company seeks Outside Sales Representative to embark on a successful career in our Jacksonville, FL branch. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 90,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours. The ideal candidate will have experience and familiarity with electrical contractors, drywall and metal stud contractors, or masonry contractors preferred but not mandatory. Candidate must be able to call on commercial construction job sites as well as contractor offices.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Ram's products and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships and ensures satisfaction and loyalty.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Branch Manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree is preferred (although additional industry experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 1 -2 years work experience (preferably in construction supply sales)
- Experience in outside sales is a plus
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Ram Tool Construction Supply Co. offers a great benefit program that includes:
- Company Vehicle
- Company iPhone
- Highest pay in our industry
- Must be goal oriented, have personal integrity and a sense of urgency.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
For a more detailed job description click here.
* Standard Drug screen, Driving Record and Background Checks will be performed.
RAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER