At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Closing Analyst within PNC's COO Mortgage Operations organization, you will be based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Executes operating plan and communicates strategy to operations team. Responsible for one or more functions across one or more sites. Manages supervisors and/or individual contributors.
- Manages and is responsible for achieving desired business results. Acts as a senior point of escalation and resolves exceptions. May process and/or reconcile transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. May interact with customers and/or third parties in completing transactions or resolving escalated issues.
- Manages all human resources related activities for direct and indirect reports and maintains employee engagement. Provides coaching and development to team members. Leads staff meetings, communicates strategy and translates into tactical operating plans.
- Provides consultation and advice to service partners and customers. Identifies and influences strategic improvement initiatives and serves as a representative for operations group on projects. Develops and/or approves standard operating procedures as appropriate. Recommends policy improvements.
- Oversees the control framework for unit(s) of responsibility. Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. Manages and is accountable for risk mitigation and business resiliency activities. Verifies completeness and accuracy of procedures. May review transactions and related documents. Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Process Management – Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Resource Management – Plans, mobilizes and distributes resources to fulfill business objectives and plans.
Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically 5+ years of related experience, and at least 2 years of previous supervisory experience is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.