KB Home, a Fortune 1000 NYSE company and one of America's premier homebuilders, has an immediate employment opportunity available. The Company operates in 38 markets in 8 states across the nation.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest homebuilders in the United States, with more than 600,000 homes delivered since our founding in 1957. We operate in 38 markets in eight states, primarily serving first-time and first move-up homebuyers, as well as second move-up and active adults. We are differentiated in offering customers the ability to personalize what they value most in their home, from choosing their lot, floor plan, and exterior, to selecting design and décor choices in our KB Home Studios. In addition, our industry leadership in sustainability helps to lower the cost of homeownership for our buyers compared to a typical resale home. We take a broad approach to sustainability, encompassing energy efficiency, water conservation, healthier indoor environments, smart home capabilities and waste reduction. KB Home is the first national builder to have earned awards under all of the U.S. EPA's homebuilder programs - ENERGY STAR®, WaterSense® and Indoor airPLUS®.
KB Home Jacksonville is hosting an invitation only 'Meet and Greet' for candidates that are interested in pursuing a career as a New Home Sales Counselor with one of the Nation's largest homebuilders!
Please apply to this posting and you will be contacted by one of our recruiters should you meet the qualifications to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
- Must have Florida Real Estate License
- Prior sales experience required
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours - 10am-6pm
- Computer proficiency required
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and other prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers
- Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information
- Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options
- Overcomes sales objections
- Closes the "Sale" with final goal of creating a satisfied customer
- Receives offers, applications and answers questions about financing to perspective buyers
- Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan applications and monitors sales and cancellations
- Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files
- Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home closes
- Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean
- Ensures that marketing materials are updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers
- Continually searches for new prospects/customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Will utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes
- Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations to draw brokers to KB communities
- Hosts grand openings and community events
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Solutions, RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.