This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Solutions, RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KB Home, a Fortune 1000 NYSE company and one of America's premier homebuilders, has an immediate employment opportunity available. The Company operates in 38 markets in 8 states across the nation.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest homebuilders in the United States, with more than 600,000 homes delivered since our founding in 1957. We operate in 38 markets in eight states, primarily serving first-time and first move-up homebuyers, as well as second move-up and active adults. We are differentiated in offering customers the ability to personalize what they value most in their home, from choosing their lot, floor plan, and exterior, to selecting design and décor choices in our KB Home Studios. In addition, our industry leadership in sustainability helps to lower the cost of homeownership for our buyers compared to a typical resale home. We take a broad approach to sustainability, encompassing energy efficiency, water conservation, healthier indoor environments, smart home capabilities and waste reduction. KB Home is the first national builder to have earned awards under all of the U.S. EPA's homebuilder programs - ENERGY STAR®, WaterSense® and Indoor airPLUS®.
Come join the successful KB Home Jacksonville team! We have many great opportunities within the greater Jacksonville metro area to include South Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Ormond Beach. Our team is currently ranked as the #1 Homebuilder in Customer Satisfaction on the Consumer Affairs Website and the recipient of the Bold City Best Award for two years in a row! Our award winning homes are exceptional, our training is extensive and supportive and our team is positive and energetic. Please feel free to apply and learn more about the winning Jacksonville team! We would love to talk to you!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and other prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers
- Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information
- Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options
- Overcomes sales objections
- Closes the "Sale" with final goal of creating a satisfied customer
- Receives offers, applications and answers questions about financing to perspective buyers
- Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan applications and monitors sales and cancellations
- Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files
- Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home closes
- Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean
- Ensures that marketing materials are updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers
- Continually searches for new prospects/customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Will utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes
- Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations to draw brokers to KB communities
- Hosts grand openings and community events
- High school degree or equivalent required/Bachelors degree preferred
- Current local real estate license required
- Previous New Home Sales experience required
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
- Action oriented, with the drive to push sales to successful closure
- Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions from the customer's perspective
- Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to communicate accurately and persuasively
- Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
- Makes quick and accurate decisions based heavily on facts, data and/or metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- C3 or JD Edwards database experience a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on a consistent basis, including evenings, weekend and holidays
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential customers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!