Compensation (Range): $20 / hour
If you are an experienced Office Clerk looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm, and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Office Clerk. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as an Office Clerk will include:
- The purpose of this position is to perform clerical functions that may include any of the following.
- The accurate maintenance and storage of records, copying of specified documents, support of special projects such as preparing mass mailings or storage clean-up, receive and distribute mail, other clerical duties as assigned.
As an Office Clerk, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual, and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience,
- Ability to operate a copier and calculator, some computer training a plus but not required.
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Basic file clerk role - filing, paperwork, computer entry, Microsoft proficient and other general office duties
As an Office Clerk with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment, and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Office Clerk Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!