The Office Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for Manager and Supervisors. Maintains the office environment at a branch office by answering phones, filing, and performing special projects and other office-related work.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday. The schedule is flexible but normal hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Answering calls from customers.
- Greeting, directing visitors.
- Filing and Word processing.
- Preparation of reports including spreadsheets and presentations.
- Internet research.
- Prepare and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages.
- Ordering supplies for branch.
- Provide Administrative services for managers and committees.
- Payroll preparation.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Route audit and cashiering.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers.
- Administer and maintain new hire paperwork.
- Support HR functions.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- 2 years of general office experience
- 2 years of Microsoft Office experience
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.