Every efficient office is held together by an administrative assistant… or a few. Become one of ours!
The CSI Companies is looking for a reliable and resourceful administrative assistant to support our managers and employees and assist in daily office needs from making travel arrangements and preparing reports to maintaining appropriate filing systems, and everything in between.
The ideal candidate has…
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- previous experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- previous experience working in the Transportation/Logistics industry (not required)
If you think you are the ideal candidate for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations within our office, read on!
- Handle phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Organize meetings and take detailed notes/minutes
- Distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Prepare reports
- Develop and maintain an organized filing system
- Update office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and manage vendor relationships
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Welcome visitors and help them find what they need
- Handle leadership requests and queries
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to use office equipment like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Keen attention to detail
- High school diploma and/or certification as a Certified Administrative Professional
Think you’re a good fit? We’d love to get to know you. Apply today for this Administrative Assistant position!