Premier luxury real estate brokerage is searching for an Office Administrator/Listings Coordinator. This is a dual role (Office Admin/Listing Coordinator) position responsible for providing outstanding listing support/experience to our agents within a specific office/territory. This position demands excellent agent-centric attitude and service towards our agents. Ideal for candidates who have also managed/administered an office before. We are looking for a positive, and engaging team player who wants to join a growing real estate brokerage.
• Upload listings into the MLS (Matrix/Flex).
• Provide agents with listing support - sign installation/removal, photography orders, and updating MLS as needed.
• Processing of listings according to Company policy - upload listings to pertinent company websites and programs, maintain organized and detailed files, ensure all files are in compliance per company and Florida policy, obtain Managing Broker's signature on Listing Agreements and required documents.
• Maintain Weekly production report up to date.
• Quarterly reports of MLS and internal programs.
• Any additional administrative duties to assist the Managing Broker and Transactions Department.
• Keep office in top shape (supplies, operational tasks, answer phones, etc.)
This position demands excellent agent-centric attitude and service towards our agents!! Ideal for candidates who have also managed/administered an office before.
• 3+ years min. of real estate listings experience. (Real estate transactions knowledge/experience is a MUST).
• Experienced with MLS, and other real estate systems (LoneWolf especially).
• Ability and interest in learning new tech/software applications.
• MS Office proficient.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
May be asked to back up front desk Office Administrator.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Full-time; the position will be performed in an office setting.
Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k, other.
PTO - generous PTO policy