What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Front Desk Night Auditor?
The hotel front desk night auditor is the main person to interact with guests during the overnight hours, typically 11pm to 7am. As the friendly face of the property, the hotel front desk night auditor has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests’ needs are properly addressed. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, and scheduled daily group activities.
- You will process all guest check-ins, and verify registration information with the guest.
- You will handle overbooked or 'walked' guests.
- You will accept and record wake-up call requests.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- You will resolve discrepancies on the room status report with housekeeping.
- You will train with and learn Food and Beverage operations to fill in as needed.