Now Hiring: Night Auditor
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. The department is open 24/7….so each front desk role is as important as the others. Associates working the front desk are the key to the overall experience the guest will have. As the late shift you are essentially working without management supervision so your responsibility is seen as even greater as you assist in closing out the business for the day as well as check in or out those guests during non- traditional hours. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. The night shift also assures the guest a stay that is safe whereby you are monitoring abnormal activity inside and outside of the hotel and monitoring any weather issues that could become threatening to our resting guests. If you enjoy working semi-independently from others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Common Oaks Lodging where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
• Ensure an excellent first impression for all guests and potential guests.
• Offer assistance to guests and provide concierge service regarding hotel and the community.
• Ensure guests’ check-in and departure experience is warm and welcoming.
• Work with the team to coordinate and provide services in housekeeping, maintenance, sales and operations.
• Assist in processing laundry, maintaining cleanliness of all public areas.
• Responsible to utilize and follow all Safety and Security procedures.
• Responsible for secure cash handling and processing procedures.
• Manage confidential information for the company and guests.
• Responsible for proper administration for key control.
• Routinely conduct property/security walks.
Why Common Oaks?
Common Oak's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.