Expanding our Sales Team to Meet Growing Market!
New Home Sales Associate serving the Fernandina Beach Area
Serving in the important role of New Home Sales Associate for ICI Homes brings with it the opportunity to develop a financially rewarding career as a member of a team consisting of the industry’s top talent. We welcome the experienced sales professional as well as the energetic novice with strong sales skills. You will receive on-the-job training in sales techniques, specialized industry software programs and support in order to fulfill the home-buying needs of today’s sophisticated homebuyer. New Home Sales Associates duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
· Recruit, motivate and build long-term relationships with potential home buyers by prospecting, building broker relationships, obtaining qualified referrals, cultivating leads and participating in special marketing & promotional events.
· Greet visitors at models, enter registration information, identify wants, needs and desires, assess visitor’s interest, conduct model tours and explain products and features.
· Positively influencing the buyers’ decision making process by communicating value and thus selling homes as a result of thorough analysis of buyers’ needs.
· Following up with prospects and pointing out product and builder advantages
· Maintain consistent rapport with homeowner by communicating construction progress and resolving any concerns that may occur.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending weekly sales meetings, participating in training and periodically reviewing professional sales publications.
If you are ready to join a winning organization, ICI Homes provides:
· Beautiful new-home communities with luxurious award-winning model homes
· Compensation package with a generous draw advance and tiered commission rates
· A comprehensive benefits package which offers Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and more