UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Network Program Manager is responsible for successful development and implementation of various projects for UnitedHealthcare Networks. The Network Program Manager’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to performing network analysis of all networks, overseeing the day to day implementation of the network strategies, coordination of development approach with network contracting teams, tracking and monitoring network contract load activities through coordination with the network operations team, network required readiness activities, disruption analyses and associated reporting, and overall readiness of the networks ready to see enrollees and able to be paid for services rendered. The Program Manager also contributes to the responses to state and CMS audits and regulatory requests. These network projects support UHN and the E&I, M&R and C&S lines of business.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Data analysis activities, geo accessibility reports and executive summaries to support leadership decisions
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and deliver UHN projects to completion using an established project plan
- Support Sr. Network Project Manager and other team leadership in accomplishment of overall objectives
- Contribute to an end to end network strategy working in tandem with E&IM&R, C&S, Optum, National and Vendor contacts
- Lead meetings and leadership discussions
- Solve unique and complex problems that have broad impact on the business
- Develop and manage activities using internal team tools and documentation
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Accountable to deliver on commitments made to Executive Leadership
- Direct cross - functional and/or cross - segment teams
- Escalate issues / risks and identify mitigation plans
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel and strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics with a proven skill level in assessing data
- 2+ years project management or project lead experience
- Experience working with a managed care organization, health insurer, or consultant in a network management / contract management role, such as contracting, provider services
- Working knowledge of all physician / facility / ancillary contract reimbursement methodologies
- Ability to work independently including problem resolution, researching processes or market intel, and engaging internal teams and Subject Matter Experts (SME) for assistance
- Ability to communicate complex or technical information at all levels
- Ability to produce high level output and work against state deadlines
- Ability to respond to escalated issues in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with leadership at all levels
- Proven project management skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Time management skills
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Network Program Manager, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, New York, NY