UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
It's a big step forward when you realize that you've earned the trust to lead a team. Now, let's determine just how big that step can be. Take on this managerial role with UnitedHealth Group and you'll be part of a team that's reshaping how health care works for millions. We're driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are formed and operate. The goal is to improve quality of service while exploring new ways to manage costs. Here's where you come in. You'll use your strong customer service and leadership skills to ensure quality of interactions and performance of providers in our networks. As you do, you'll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 7 leader.
If you are located in the state of Oklahoma, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversee performance of end-to-end provider claims servicing and call quality
- Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of own team
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Drive the design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers and practice managers
- Ensure implementation of training and education programs for external providers
- Identify gaps in network composition and services to assist network contracting and development teams
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of provider relations and/or network management experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- At least an intermediate level of knowledge of claims processing
- 1+ years of experience with Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and remain on task
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Network Management And Data Liaison, Provider Relations, Networking Management, Medicare, Medicaid, Data Liaison, Provider Relations, Network Management, Claims, Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, UHC, UnitedHealthcare