Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
* Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
* Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
* Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
* Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
* Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
* Manages Firewall and network security devices including VPN, Web IPS/IDS devices of supporting delivery for Managed Security Services to a State Government client to provide timely, accurate, planned completion and implementation of security services, including 24x7x365 support.
* Provides support primary day-to-day network security infrastructure interactions with project team and State cybersecurity staff.
* Conducts technology transition planning with State staff, other vendors and other organization stakeholders
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
* Travel up to 15%
* 1+ years of experience as a lead or manager
* 7+ years of experience with enterprise networking technologies
* 7+ years of experience with firewall management
* Solid understanding and experience with networking fundamentals, including Layer 2 protocols like ARP, 802.1Q, and Spanning Tree; Layer 3 protocols such as BGP and OSPF; Layer 4-7 technologies such as TCP, Load-Balancers, Firewalls, and DNS.
* 7+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting or systems integration
* Proven experience across project phases including plan, build, test and transition of solutions to achieve project goals
* Specialization with installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and supporting of Networking equipment - hands on keyboard experience
* Experience in documenting and articulating network topologies to broad audience
* Familiarity with network security devices such as next-generation firewalls and intrusion prevention systems; strong understanding of the fitment and use-cases of such systems across an enterprise network and how they fit in with a network segmentation
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Previous Security Operations Center experience
* Experience in mobile and endpoint security
* Certifications: e.g. CCIE / JNCIE, CCNP / JNCP, CCNA, or equivalent
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 117904