Job Purpose / Description:
As part of a technical group within Cyber Security Department, this position is responsible for supporting the foundation of Cyber Security, specifically with perimeter connectivity. The primary focus of this position will fall under the reconciliation and optimization of external connectivity providing a conscientious analysis of connectivity registered in the Connectivity Databases and Firewalls.
This position will require basic knowledge of Networking and Network perimeter devices (Subnetting, Routing, Firewall and Proxy), extensive Excel knowledge (Pivot, VBA, Formulas, etc.), excellent Datamining skills, creative thinking and attention to detail.
- ICND 1 Certification or equivalent knowledge in Networking
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic Network Infrastructure knowledge
- Ability to work with Big Data
- Exhibiting a high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task, seeking guidance where necessary
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with remote colleagues in other countries
- Supporting Annual Connectivity Verification process
- Validating legacy connectivity for ownership, registration and usage
- Providing support of Business requests for Changes and validation
- Completing ratification of connectivity requests with the implementation detail
- Track and document reconciliation processes, monitor remediation statistics, and provide weekly metric reporting