- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: Network Engineer IV
Start Date: 08/01/2022
End Date: 01/31/2023
Work Location: Remote
• 7+ years of experience in large-scale network and cloud-based Infrastructure
• Network Routing knowledge on OSPF, BGP protocols
• Load Balancers: F5 LTM, GTM
• Expert knowledge of AWS, Azure networking design and services
• Able to design, secure, and automate AWS networking infrastructure
• Infrastructure automation proficiency (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.)
• Demonstrated history of AWS Experience with Transit Gateway, Direct Connect, Lambda, Route 53, VPC, etc.
• Knowledge of DNS, Virtual Load Balancing (ALB, NLB).
• High level of proficiency and experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and core technologies, such as MPLS, BGP, DNS, IPsec, etc.
• Knowledge of firewalls (Fortinet Firewall), security configurations and troubleshooting
• Proven ability to work effectively within an Agile framework.
• Clear communicator with a positive attitude