Job Description: Focus specifically on Technical work specific to install and maintain Lan/Wan connections. Prefer someone who has used VOIP Phone systems. Some additional tasks as needed. Would prefer to have some experience with networks, servers.
- Install and maintain the current operating components both on the helpdesk and software support side.
- Respond to and develop solutions for component failures and complex technical issues in all of these areas to deliver a sound and stable computing infrastructure.
- Consult with computer operations management, supervisory staff, and various IT personnel to assure that IT standards for control, security, and recoverability are understood and followed.
- Manage software upgrades to assure compliance with standards and control procedures.
- Document nature of help desk tickets to help aid in development of procedures and/or training to enhance staff knowledge of efficient use of technical resources provided.
- Provide primary support of help desk functions associated with all network and IT issues.
- Manage help desk operations supporting network hardware and software tickets.
Preffered Experience for role: 3 years of network specialist experieence. Experience in PC usage and hardware/software support. Microsoft based applications. Must possess the ability to install, troubleshoot, and support personal computers, servers, network and data communications software and hardware. Some knowledge in programming or specialized coding languages preferred.
Education Required: Previous IT Technical job related similar functions, IT degree from accredited university preferred. Certifications a bonus, specifically CompTIA+or ITEL or Microsoft Certs.