NetSuite Developer - Remote - $150K
Full Job Description
NetSuite Experience is Required
Be a part of a world class company that leads the market, powered by elite professionals. We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Developer to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding Finance organization.
Working side by side with NetSuite administrators, business analysts, and project managers you will perform a vital role in improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of NetSuite ERP and its integrated business systems.
You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Finance team and key partners across the company including Product, Engineering, New Development, and Expansion. With an environment that rewards passionate and driven employees, there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunities.
- NetSuite experience is a requirement
- 4+ years' experience working with a range of SuiteCloud technologies
- 4+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScript for NetSuite
- Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies such as Informatica or Dell Boomi
- Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help scale financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Integrate with various other business applications. Exposure to SalesForce.com, Coupa, Concur, Adaptive Planning, and Informatica a plus.
- Manage configuration, customization and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve financial business system needs
- Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite's business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
- Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Leon at 347.783.6767 email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347.783.6767. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities! Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.