Searching for a junior to mid-level developer to lead design and development of deliverable software for industrial real-time PC-based products using .NET, WPF, Windows Forms, C#, SQL & WCF. This candidate may be based in Jacksonville or Orlando and only needs to travel to the office one day a week!
- To develop and maintain multi-user WPF desktop applications to process and display real-time and historical data from embedded control systems.
- Develop client-server communications to keep the PC Software in sync with the embedded control system using WCF services.
- Build databases to store and retrieve historical and real-time information using Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Work with the development team and graphics designers to delegate tasks to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of WPF development environment.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, scripts, and stored procedures.
- Ability to stay on the leading edge of technology and enthused to learn new skills, techniques and tools.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to work in a small team.
- Bachelors of Science degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Experience working with embedded real-time systems including C and the ability to understand bitwise logical operations and complex data structures.
- Experience working in a production environment making tailored applications for customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Expression Blend to create custom user controls. -
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. Experience with Telerik UI controls.