v This is remote contract work to begin immediately and run 6 months with the possibility of converting to permanent employment.
v Must have experience building reports for Mortgage Servicing.
v 3+ years Business and Reporting Analytics experience required.
v Experience with SQL databases required. SAS and Tableau preferred.
v Experience with Black Knight MSP preferred.
v Interviews are immediate.
Our mortgage client seeks a Mortgage Servicing Business and Reporting Analyst to support report creation/management and business data analysis. Candidates must have extensive usage of macros and SQL queries, and analysis of large data sets coming from different sources. Ideal candidates will have strong experience building reports for Mortgage Servicing using SQL, SAS and Tableau and will be familiar with Black Knight MSP.
The Mortgage Servicing Business and Reporting Analyst will design, develop departmental reports / dashboards, and ensure proper production and maintenance of them. Working with business users and customers, the Reporting Analyst will define business requirements and functional specifications and will provide technical support, training and assistance to departmental and outside personnel for the various systems used to monitor department programs. Working with Real Estate units, the Reporting Analyst will develop reports to monitor business performance and ad-hoc analytics to provide insight to business operations and profitability. Working with business areas candidate will envision and create analytical solutions to questions raised by the business area, and will develop and use models and analytical techniques to help identify specific areas to gain production efficiencies or enhance profitability.
About Solomon Edwards Group Consulting
Solomon Edwards is a specialty consulting firm that offers our clients customized consulting solutions, ranging from fully managed, on-site delivery solutions to independent consultant engagements. We help our clients solve their critical business issues by providing seasoned, targeted consulting expertise tailored to our client's unique needs.
· Manages, creates, upgrades and maintains departmental ad hoc and scheduled reports for mortgage servicing, the PFCU Data Warehouse and Departmental databases while ensuring that they are distributed in a timely manner. Monitors the reporting function and product and procedural changes within the department to ensure that product information and loan criteria are current.
· Provides input and technical support for the design and development of database systems, including input screen’s, documentation, graphs and charts which are used to manage accounts and produce reports involving information from Real Estate Lending and Servicing, other PFCU departments and outside vendors.
· Working with business areas, designs and creates reports to monitor and measure key business processes on a regular basis. Develops summary reports for all levels of the Mortgage Servicing business area: operational, management and executive level reporting. Uses experience and judgment to call out key trends, emerging opportunities or risks in the business process.
· Develops and administers quality control reporting in order to monitor departmental activity and maintain accuracy for all Mortgage documents and data.
· Assists in monitoring the Home Disclosure Act (HMDA) using third Party software to ensure accuracy of data input. Coordinates compilation and delivery of final submittal to the Federal Reserve. Prepares yearly reports for management once the federal government issues their final disclosure and aggregate data.
· Maintains current knowledge of changes in federal and state regulations concerning real estate related lending and changes in guidelines initiated by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) and other Federal and state government agencies.