Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a technical mobile solutions expert who can build a strategy connecting multiple products to deliver tremendous business value? Do you think solid user experience and well-understood use cases matter as much as great architecture and technology? If so, we invite you to lead our mobile solutions roadmap.
Aurea offers an ever-growing library of products with one simple subscription. Here you will be armed with the world’s only "Netflix of Software" library to solve complex business problems in groundbreaking ways.
You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of mobile components for all Aurea solutions. You will combine our products in unique ways, creating seamless software solutions that unlock new business value for our large customer base.
Join us and you will supercharge your business and technical skills while unlocking value for customers on a massive scale.
What You Will Be Doing
- Defining business value: Write detailed descriptions of the target audience, their problem, how our solution solves it, and the expected business value
- Creating storyboards: Outline the end-to-end user experience, dividing use cases into releases that provide incremental business value
- Defining software specifications: Guide the technical architecture by balancing business requirements and development costs
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Building new products or integrations: You will focus on improving the value delivered by existing products and leveraging existing integration frameworks
Mobile Manager Key Responsibilities
- Enhance the value delivered to customers by integrating multiple products and developing new use cases for each existing product
- Experience with mobile app development, such as native Android using Java or Kotlin, native iOS using Objective-C or Swift, Flutter, Ionic, or Xamarin
- Expertise in mobile development architecture topics, such as: native, hybrid, cross-platform, web option, device management, data handling and APIs, & security
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4616-US-Harrisbu-MobileManager.001