As an EndPoint & Mobility Specialist, you will provide senior level (Tier 3) support for complex projects to ensure reliable operation of the production environment.
* Configuring and administering MDM/UEM systems and multiple device types (Samsung, Apple, Dell, Toshiba) in an enterprise environment
* Configure and maintain MDM and UEM systems (VMware Workspace One, SCCM/MS In-tune)
* Provide Tier 3 technical infrastructure support services for issues elevated from the Support Center for end user support (onsite and remote) across multiple end user devices including PCs, MACs, tablets and mobile phones. Desktop support supports Microsoft based hardware/software such as, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) Apple Operating Systems (Mac OS), Microsoft Office Suite applications (Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365).
Strong ability to communicate highly technical information to management teams
* Ensure reliable operation of production. Diagnose and troubleshoot availability interruptions and other production issues.
* Test, install, and migrate software, patches, upgrades, applications, and/or hardware.
* Develop technical standards. Tests and evaluates IT vendor products.
* Write documentation, including project plans, installation procedures, and troubleshooting tips.
* Maintain, monitor, and tune Production system and applications performance. Debug source code and performance problems and/or provides debugging assistance to developers. Identifies opportunities to improve system and applications performance (e.g., automating manual system tasks).
* Ensures that all mobile devices and activations are in compliance with the client's policies and procedures.
* Resolves complex issues elevated from support with less experience.
* Help establish a reliable and efficient process for endpoint and mobile device management, including provisioning, de- provisioning, field support, etc. This will require excellent organization skills and strong coordination and communication skills to work with representatives across the organization.
* Consult with client resources and VMWare consultants for installations, deployments and troubleshooting of new WorkSpace One releases and also evaluate new OS mobile device releases for iOS, Android, and Windows.
The candidate must have excellent customer service attitude and ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment.
3+ years in infrastructure mobile technologies, including implementing and supporting mobility systems at the engineering level in an enterprise environment with 10,000+ managed mobile devices (Apple iOS and Android operating systems)
3+ years of experience in configuring and administering MDM/UEM systems and multiple device types (Samsung, Apple, Dell, Toshiba) in an enterprise environment
3+ years of end user support (onsite and remote) across multiple end user devices including PCs, MACs, tablets and mobile phones
3+ years-experience supporting Apple products (MacBook, iPod, iPad, etc.) preferred.
Working knowledge of ActiveSync, Exchange Online, Microsoft AD Services
Working knowledge of Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, DHCP, Routing
Working understanding of LAN, WAN including firewall and VPN technologies
Working Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.