Maintain expertise and perform technical, specimen collection/processing, LIS, general department, and clerical functions in laboratory areas where applicable. Maintain records of performance as defined in the SOP manuals. Supervised by Director and Section Supervisors; can perform all responsibilities without on-site supervision. Can supervise MLTs as General Supervisor and serve as Charge Technologist in the absence of other lab supervisors or MTs. May instruct new employees and students.
- Less than 1 year Medical Technologist Experience
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Medical Technologist (MT)
- Certified Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Licensed Medical Technologist
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technician