**This is NOT a remote or work-from-home job opportunity-WILL be required to work in an office /call center setting, located on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL, each day.
Starting pay is $12.00/hour and this is a contract-to-hire job opportunity. They often hire on permanently after 3-4 months of working on contract basis. This is a full-time, 40 hour work week role and they are going to place the most emphasis on attendance during the first 2-3 weeks of training and there after when making a decision to bring you on permanently or not.
- Acts as a patient advocate to facilitate problem resolution over the phone in a timely and courteous manner
- Provides patients with verbal or confirmation letter notice of all appointments to include location, provider, required ancillary services, preparations and payment requirements
- Performs accurate registration interview with direct data entry to facilitate full and complete registration for all new patient appointments and keeps information up to date on all established patients across multiple provider specialties as assigned
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 1-hour lunch (**subject to change due to call volume and at managers discretion)
- Two 15-minute breaks (**subject to change due to call volume and at managers discretion)
- Attendance and arriving promptly are MOST IMPORTANT; If you feel you will miss any time in the first 2-3 weeks of training this is not the job for you.
- Submission of a photo/copy of education verification document (MUST HAVE a High School Diploma or GED and provide a copy of diploma or transcripts)
- Flu shot required before start and submission of a document/receipt to verify a flu shot was obtained (or a note from your religious leader or a medical professional that states you will not/can not get a flu shot)