- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Attend to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Greets all visitors directing them to appropriate personnel
- Answers incoming phone calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
- Requires High school diploma/GED; proficient analytical, written and oral communication skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medical terminology training and experience in medical or insurance field preferred.
- Requires effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Microsoft Office; Word,Excel, Outlook and the ability to type 30-40 WPM.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.