Pajcic & Pajcic, P.A. is seeking to hire a full time, Medical Malpractice Paralegal with a minimum of five years experience in the medical malpractice area.
The ideal candidate will have a legal work experience in the medical malpractice field. Applicants should be experienced with medical record review and organization and should be able to coordinate and work with expert witnesses.
The candidate will be asked to possess the following skills:
- Analyze medical records and be knowledgeable of medical facts or deviations from standards of care;
- Organize and review medical records, and prepare medical chronologies as needed;
- Locates potential expert witnesses, send pertinent information for review and have follow-up conversations with said expert witnesses;
- Prepare, edit, and/or draft correspondence, reports, and legal documents;
- Prepare, edit and/or file subpoenas, briefs, pleadings, and other filings in state/federal court;
- Assist and Prepare drafts of discovery documents;
- Willing to work in a case management database;
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks; and
- Smart and willing to work hard for our clients.
We offer a positive work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, our firm seeks to build long term relationships with our employees.
Please provide a cover letter and resume for review.