The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Medical Front Office Coordinator for a well known healthcare provider in the Jacksonville, FL area. This candidate MUST be actively certified.
Provides customer service for patients accessing multi-disciplinary outpatient clinic serving pediatric patients, Assists with check-in/check-out process by reviewing appointment status to view information regarding appointment and insurance information as needed. Answers incoming calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel. Creates correspondence that is sent to parents and community agencies. Obtains signatures and mails out reports to parents, guardians and physicians. Assists in maintaining medical records. Schedules patients for multidisciplinary clinic, high risk neonatal clinic and all other clinics as assigned. Communicates routinely with physicians, administrators and other employees/departments via telephone and email as necessary. Performs routine clerical duties for all programs as assigned.
- Create correspondence that is sent to parents and community agencies
- Receive and direct telephone calls to the appropriate personnel. Make phone contacts to other departments, physicians, patients and other outside organizations as necessary for the departmental/practice operations
- Maintain patient scheduling functions and set patient appointments through established guidelines
- Obtain signatures and mail out reports to parents, guardians and physicians
- Assist in maintaining medical records and requests
- Perform routine clerical duties for the programs as assigned
- Back-up MA as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 2 years prior healthcare office experience
- Experience with 3rd party payors preferred