SNI Companies is looking for accounting staff with a medical background. The practice is family-owned and built on the principle of putting employees and patients first. The practice is a growing and there is room for advancement.
The position is for a Full-time Medical Biller. An existing cerrtification is a minimum requirement for the position and we are looking for someone with a strong background with preference toward mental health experience. The role will be responsible for keying charges, managing denials, posting payments and managing A/R. The higher end of the posted pay range will be available to candidates with mental health billing experience.
- Keying Charges
- Posting payments
- Working Denials
- Following-up on A/R
- Weekly chart audits
- Credentialing as needed
- Answering patient and staff billing questions
- Providing excellent customer service to patients when explaining balances
- Billing Certification
- 2 years billing experience
- Customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Phone skills
- 5 or more years' experience in a medical setting.
- Experience with Advance MD EMR.