The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a well-known healthcare provider, one of the Southeast’s most comprehensive academic health center in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7-4 or 7:30-4:30
Pay: Based on experience
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, Physician, or physical care extender, is a multi-skilled person, dedicated to performing administrative and clinical procedures to patients.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and awareness of ethical and responsibilities
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn new methods, procedures, techniques resulting from change, demonstrates interest in self-development
- Must have excellent communion, assessment and interpersonal skills when seeking and responding to customer feedback.
- Makes ongoing efforts to help and support other team members in their efforts to solve customer problems and accomplish goals
- Must be able to provide consistency and treat customers with dignity, respect, and welcoming attitude and provide excellent service.
- MA Diploma
- MA Certification
- HS diploma or GED
- Vocational Training
Three to five years in acute ambulatory care setting.
Phlebotomy, CAN ,MA, Medical Corpman, Medical Terminology course.