Data Safety Manager (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Pontanilla
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded in 2010, we are a fast-growing Medical Device company that is developing wireless neuro-stimulation devices for various areas of treatment.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k & Match
- Life Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Private Stock Options
This position will be based in the US and is reporting to the Vice President of Medical Affairs (located in the US).
The Data Safety Manager's primary responsibility will be focused on the coordination of adverse event collection, assessment, adjudication, and analysis in a partnership with the Clinical Affairs Team. The Data Safety Manager will play a critical role in providing oversight and management for all safety aspects of the development and execution of Clinical Events Committees (CEC) and Data Safety Monitoring Committee (DSMB).
- RN/BSN or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing medical safety support to regulated clinical device studies or relevant clinical research experience, academic experience, or experience in a hospital setting.
- Ability to produce high-quality scientific communications and narratives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with geographically diverse physicians and internal business partners.
- Knowledge and experience in the detection, understanding, review, investigation, and assessment of adverse events.
- Class II/III medical device safety experience.
- Strong detail-orientation and organizational/time management skills.
- Proficiency in standard computer programs including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.