SNI is hiring for medical office assistant roles.
- Manages calendar for Head Physicians, organizes meetings and conference calls and assists management of daily/weekly schedules (proactively address conflicts.
- Schedules court dates and communicates with Attorneys in addition to other high level Board Members
- Optimizes travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries including assuring travel changes are managed in a responsive manner
- Composes correspondence and prepares presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other business information
- Appropriately manages information of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Manages expense reports reconciliation using Concur
- Coordinates small projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure deadlines
- Enters new contacts into database
- Other general administrative duties such as filing, organizing, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred not required
- 4+ years related experience supporting executive level professionals.
- Previous experience in the medical industry preferred.
- Strong ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Manages time and multiple tasks simultaneously; establishes priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Effectively solves problems through resourcefulness, initiative, creativity and self- motivation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Represents the firm to outside organizations/resources as appropriate
- Consistently energized and displays appropriate sense of urgency