Front Desk Receptionist
CSI Professional is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for our client located in Jacksonville, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our people bring a wealth of experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs.
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32209
Status: Contract to Hire
Hours: Standard Business Hours, Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Pay: Based on Experience
This position will be in support of the ED Director
Responsible for administrative tasks such as recording meeting minute notes and scheduling/coordinating meetings on others calendars. This position will be involved with basic administrative duties for the ED Director.
- Primary responsibilities are setting up meetings, organizing meeting minutes, taking notes and other general administrative duties
- Performs general office duties.
- Badge processing: process and maintain badges for employees, Physicians and Residents. Assign badge number, create the profile on the Badge System. Replacement Badges-email to security with new information, create reports, maintain badge extenders.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and office supplies (using Spend Map and My Office Products.)
- Customer Service Uniforms: Point of contact of Cintas Company, process all exchanges and returns, process new orders for active and incoming employees and monitor invoices for accuracy and adjustment as needed.
- Project Search: Interview and screen students from project search by matching skill set with the task required in the department. Provide direction and guidance to the student while working in the department. Periodically meet with Project Search to give updates on student and address areas of improvement.
- May help with payroll processes when comfortable with main job duties.
• Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, both orally and in writing.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft products, especially Word, Excel, and Teams
• Previous experience with Zoom preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-3 years of Administrative experience preferred
- Previous Healthcare Admin background preferred
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 6 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
For additional information, please apply!