Do you have a drive to win in an Sales environment?
Do you have a passion for helping local business grow through effective
Then this is the job for you! Cox Media Group Jacksonville Radio is looking to add a Media Sales Consultant to their team.
At Cox Media Group (CMG), our Media Consultants (MCs) prospect for new business, build innovative cross platform advertising solutions, execute effective marketing campaigns, and establish strong relationships and business partnerships in the community. All this, in one of the most enjoyable media environments around.
Our MCs report directly to the Integrated Sales Manager (ISM) for guidance, support, professional development and accountability. Our MCs collaborate with our Sales Support Teams to leverage data that identifies consumer insights, sales strategy and execution plans for cross platform (audio and digital) campaigns. With an internal advertising fulfillment team our MCs have a firsthand look at their campaigns and can optimize in real time. At CMG we provide the tools and support for the mutual success of our sales staff and clients alike.
- Identify and connect with qualified prospects to maintain a full pipeline.
- Lead with insights and engage prospects in business conversations.
- Uncover desired business results for each prospect / client.
- Present best solutions based on desired business results.
- Discuss expectations, measurement with prospects and clients ensure the
proposed solution will deliver ROI.
- Create proposals to be presented to Sales leaders as well as existing and
- Consult clients on all CMG solutions, offerings and demonstrate a deep
understanding of product capabilities measurement, attribution and KPIs.
- Accountable for learning and selling fully integrated advertising solutions utilizing our full suite of audio and digital products.
- Responsible to meet and exceed all sales goals as they are outlined by the ISM
- Increase revenue through a balance of new business development and up-selling of current clients.
- Manage time will and be able to handle complex work.
- Maintain consistent self-motivation.
- Maintain a high attention to detail.
- Manage, organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales experience required
- Experience in prospecting, creating and developing business required
- Digital / Media Sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
This position comes with Health, Vision and Dental benefits on day 1, 401k after 90 days, flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays and a collaborative team environment that is unmatched!