The Mechanical Engineer i(rocess) is responsible for planning, organization and supporting the duties within a given process area that includes, but is not limited by, the development of new or improved manufacturing processes, generation of process specifications, execution of strategic actions, productivity and quality metrics, product flow through the factory, and safety.
• Provide production support for all processes.
• Product development and implementation into the Manufacturing Process through the optimization of process techniques.
• Identify and evaluate process improvement areas.
- Hands on ability and willingness to operate manufacturing equipment during prototype build and product testing operations
• Develop standard procedures and assist with floor level associate training.
• Design and/or specify tooling requirements to support manufacturing processes.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering
Specific Experience and Knowledge Required : 2 plus years relevant experience
Strong SolidWorks Experiences
RCA / Problem Solving
Hands - On Experience in an industrial setting
General Experience Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude relating to complex electrical, chemical and mechanical components, refined written and oral communication skills, SolidWorks, basic CAD, computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Mini Tab), application of Lean Manufacturing concepts, SPC and capability analysis, working knowledge of basic electrical circuits, working knowledge of configuration management, multi-tasking and forward thinking individual, team member oriented mentality.
Business Understanding: Manufacturing Principles and LEAN Manufacturing