Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a *Material Scientist Technician *for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Jacksonville FL
*Benefits and Compensation:*
Fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee, you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You’ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time.
All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
* Perform routine testing support per LIMS submissions or special testing requests to be communicated in writing and method validation activities per protocols.
* Sample types include coupons material samples , solutions, and lenses. b. Test samples using multiple techniques and methodologies e.g. refractive index using multiwavelength refractometer, absorbance/transmission using spectrophotometer, mechanical properties using tensile and compression techniques, FTIR surface/bulk analyses, defect and material property visual inspections using microscopy techniques .
* Analyze, review and report data generated using Labware LIMS. i. Final data review will be performed by Vision personnel that will release results to customers.
* Job Functions*
* Receives and organizes samples in the lab for routine testing.
* Set up instrumentation as needed for analysis.
* Prepare and analyze samples and controls as per indicated method or written special test request.
* Analyze data and enter results into Labware LIMS.
* Perform OOS/OOT analysis and reports as needed.
* Support validations via testing and data analysis based on validation protocols.
* Follow approved SOP s.
* Follow all EHS policies for required PPE and waste management.
* Maintain a record of all work via laboratory notebook as per GxP guidelines.
* Perform all work based on GxP guidelines.
* Engage in open conversations about method improvements needed.
* Bachelors degree in Polymer Chemistry, Material Science, Chemistry or related scientific/engineering field.
* 1 Industry Experience considered/ lab/ summer internship
* Experience with polymer characterization or intraocular materials is preferred.
* Ability to operate analytical/physical instruments with little to no supervision after training.
* Thorough knowledge, understanding and application of principles, concepts, and practices of cGMP/GLP/GDP guidelines.
* Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Send your resumes: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32256
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit [kellyservices.com](http://www.kellyservices.com) and connect with us on [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices), [LinkedIn](http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices) and [Twitter](https://twitter.com/kellyservices).
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)