Skilled Eloqua consultant needed for leading digital agency!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading customer experience agency conceived in California that works heavily between business, design and technology. We are here to drive growth through our primary focus on placing our client’s consumer base at the center of their operations. We work in collaborative teams and solve client problems that help Fortune 500 companies to deliver new brand and business value every day.
At this time, we are expanding our team and looking for a skilled Marketing Technology Consultant with Eloqua experience who shares the qualities we value and work with each day. We bring 100% of ourselves forward each day and put forth our best effort always. We are curious in nature, diligent in workflow, and meticulous in product delivery. We also value fostering an inclusive employee experience that reflects the spirit of the times and allows for all backgrounds, levels of experience, and degrees of creativeness to have a seat and a voice at the table.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary (90K - 120K)
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Family Leave
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Team Events
In this role, you will...
- Lead Marketing Automation and CRM projects
- Collaborate with internal client services teams and cross-functional team members
- Manage a team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud-focused Marketing Automation and Marketing Operations professionals
- Support pre-sales activities for prospective clients
- Maintain proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the larger Marketing technology stack while leading the team to stay current with new features
- Provide marketing automation leadership and oversight of client engagements and client technology instances of Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs)
- Present and deliver solution and optimization recommendations supporting marketing automation, sales and IT processes
- Run Martech system assessments
- Implement new MAP instances with CRM integrations
- Work in CRM instances like Salesforce or MS Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with MAPs, including 5+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience required
- Experience with additional platforms such as Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign and Pardot
- 2+ years of management or team leadership experience
- Hands-on experience connecting CRM software with MAPs to power marketing and sales programs via CRM integration
- CRM administrative experience including implementations, migrations, database design, workflow design, assessments, triggers and workflows
- Certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics CRM preferred
- Proficiency with the full MarTech stack
- Experience collaborating with multiple departments/roles, including high-level Marketing, Sales, and IT executives
- Experience with developing frameworks and/or unique solutions to address various marketing technology problems
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.