Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
This role will play an integral part of the UnitedHealthcare Exchange Plans marketing and communications team. This role will provide strategic support for required consumer and member materials, including URLs and digital assets, by flawlessly executing on the production and submission of materials. This role will also be the primary lead on managing intake requests from all functional areas for Exchange members. Finally, this role is essential to driving growth to our business by ensuring all marketing efforts have been appropriately filed and then approved by internal teams as well as select states.
- Execution and ongoing management of required materials for all Exchange Plans, including but not limited to ID card letters, welcome letters, inserts, legal and regulatory notices such as privacy policies and non-discrimination notices.
- Development of a system to fulfill required material in members’ preferred language.
- URL strategy, execution, and management for FFE and SBE exchange sites.
- Exchange plan name development and implementation. Working closely with product, legal and network to submit accurate, approved nomenclature.
- Assist with management and approvals for acquisition and member marketing materials via Workfront.
- Review, approval and filing support for internal and external legal and regulatory reviews.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years project management experience
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience
- Passion for perfection when it comes to attention to detail
- 1+ years of experience in a communication intensive position
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time for the role once COVID restrictions allow.
- Reside in the Central time zone
- Health care industry experience
- Executive level copy writing and document preparation skills
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare, Healthcare Marketing, digital engagement, Business, marketing, project management, telecommute, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately,#RPO