Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This role will provide expertise and manpower to develop and execute programs that support new business development across the new priorities IESNP and Senior Housing / Pilots.
The role is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics that support business to business marketing for the Institutional products within the Care Services Business Unit.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Execute measurable B2C marketing campaigns and tactics from inception to in market (e.g., timelines, creative development, budgets, etc.)
- Partner with creative resources, agencies to create, revise and version campaign and materials content to drive key business outcomes
- Effectively navigate legal and regulatory environment to execute elements that align with business requirements while motivating consumer behavior.
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results, and status of key initiatives
- Proof and test marketing materials on existing and new platforms
This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Sr. Marketing Director, Institutional B2C.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years B2C marketing experience (e.g. target persona and journey mapping, CRM & data strategies, content management, marketing automation, product marketing, digital marketing, market research, account-based marketing, and end to end campaign management)
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based marketing environment
- Prior Healthcare or Financial Services marketing experience
- Experience in WorkFront
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: #RPO, marketing, mapping, CRM, data, content management, marketing automation, change agent, influencer, product marketing digital marketing, market research, campaign management, remote, telecommute, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, hiring immediately