Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
The role is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics that support consumer (B2C) marketing for the HouseCalls product within the Care Services Business Unit.
The role is responsible for executing elements of the strategic B2C marketing plan for the HouseCalls product within the Care Services Business Unit.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Execute measurable B2C marketing campaigns and tactics from inception to in market (e.g., timelines, creative development, budgets, etc.)
- Partner with creative resources, agencies to create, revise and version campaign and materials content to drive key business outcomes
- Effectively navigate legal and regulatory environment to execute elements that align with business requirements while motivating consumer behavior.
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results, and status of key initiatives
- Proof and test marketing materials on existing and new platforms
This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Sr. Marketing Director, HouseCalls B2C.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years B2C marketing experience (e.g. target persona and journey mapping, CRM & data strategies, content management, marketing automation, product marketing, digital marketing, market research, account-based marketing, and end to end campaign management)
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Prior Healthcare or Financial Services marketing experience
- Experience in WorkFront
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based marketing environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: #RPO, marketing, mapping, CRM, data, content management, marketing automation, change agent, influencer, product marketing digital marketing, market research, campaign management