We are seeking an experienced, self-driven marketer to join the OptumHealth marketing team as an B2B Marketing Specialist for Virtual Health. In this role, you will be instrumental in the strategy, program development and implementation of integrated B2B marketing campaigns for the roll-out and growth for the Virtual Health team’s innovation pipeline. In OptumHealth, we’re not just imagining a world where health care works better for everyone – we’re creating it.
This role will work in close collaboration with the new Virtual Health cross-functional team to develop, scale and implement integrated, data-driven B2B campaigns. This includes responsibility for development of campaign best practices and playbooks, close partnership with compliance, privacy and legal to ensure regulatory compliance, and the development and reporting of campaign metrics to assess performance.
The role will champion modern marketing approaches include segmentation, omni-channel execution. He/she will apply analytics to define market opportunities, develop goals and forecasts, and continuous improvement through test and learn design.
The successful candidate works within a highly matrixed environment, partnering closely with marketing & Virtual Health leadership to develop strategy and supports execution through partnerships with various internal stakeholder groups, including digital marketing operations, data and analytics teams, research & insights, and the customer experience office to execute campaign strategy.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on exciting new challenges.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop the Virtual Health B2B marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Develop the B2B value story for the Virtual Health pipeline of new products
- Develop the Provider Recruiting Value Story for Virtual Health
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining clients
- Engage in competitive research, analytics to formulate strategy, value proposition, and campaign strategy and planning
- Collaborate with Campaign Enablement to implement, track and measure of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal creative and external agencies
- Ensure that our brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including response analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of professional-level generalist Marketing experience, including Digital, Content and Creative experience
- Prior experience working in a highly-matrixed organization, managing large scale campaigns with multiple work streams and interdependencies
- Experience developing value propositions, journeys, and campaign plans
- Experience applying marketing analytics to inform marketing strategy including segmentation and targeting, measurement, and campaign plans.
- Experience in digital marketing and performance-driven marketing
- Healthcare or financial service industry experience
- B2B marketing experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare, Healthcare Marketing, digital engagement, Business, marketing, project management, telecommute, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately,#RPO