This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
As a member of the Optum Marketing Campaign and Asset Delivery Team, the Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing and executing B2B communications strategies and tactics. This position will have direct involvement with internal operations teams and will drive the execution of campaigns and assets. Cross-team collaboration and synergy identification is a key component of this role.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to execute complex, multi-component projects, against multiple metrics and excel in a fast paced, results oriented work environment. You must be highly motived, roll up your sleeves and be a self-starter with a passion for communicating. You should thrive on seeking new insights, finding creative solutions and measuring results.
- Work with all internal and external cross functional teams including fulfillment, email, analytics, creative, marketing manager and data teams for Omni-channel campaigns
- Oversee projects from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the project are delivered smoothly and on time
- Use multiple platforms for organizing, tracking and managing projects
- Schedule and co-lead kick-off meetings with marketing manager
- Manage creative development process with internal/external creative partners
- Ensure print/post/creative costs are within budget captured
- Provide final invoices for approval and submission
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new processes easily
- Continue to refine processes and look for innovation
- Understand and adapt to the Optum culture
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of project management experience or a Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 4+ years project management experience
- Strong communications skills to present compelling case when offering up ideas
- Experience with marketing project management systems (Workfront)
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans and strategies for B2B
- Keen curiosity for continuous learning and ability to apply insights to the business
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000.. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, remote, WFH, virtual, work from home, telecommute, healthcare, marketing, project management, advertising, Workfront, strategies, B2B, Omni-channel, print, costs, budget